Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Hyperion 2012

I'm continuing my series of spotlighting 2012 titles by publisher for Waiting on Wednesday. I've previously done HarperTeen, Scholastic, Little Brown, and Penguin; now today I'm spotlighting Hyperion titles.

As Dead as It Gets by Katie Alender
My thoughts: I love Alender's creepy tales and am really excited for the final book in the trilogy. I really enjoy the characters and just can't wait to read it. It will be released in May 2012. Add to GoodReads or pre-order on Amazon.


From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer and Valerie Thomas
My thoughts: I love books with multiple points of view and this just sounds really interesting. It's a contemporary novel, which is always nice to see in the ocean of paranormals, and seems like it'll be a lot of fun to read. This will be released in May 2012. Add to GoodReads or pre-order on Amazon.


A Farewell to Charms by Lindsey Leavitt
My thoughts: OK, so I'm a bit behind on Desi's adventures having not yet read the second book Royal Treatment, but I'm still excited for this third book because Leavitt is an awesome writer. Plus, I did really enjoy the first book Princess for Hire. I gotta find the time to fit Royal Treatment before the final book releases in June 2012. Add to GoodReads or pre-order on Amazon.


Secret Letters by Leah Scheier
My thoughts: I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to historical fiction but this sounds like it's got a lot of intrigue and action going on. Plus, I love mysteries so I'm definitely willing to give this debut a shot! This will be released in June 2012. Add to GoodReads or pre-order on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, James, the Royal Treatment is AWESOME and I can't wait for Farewell to Charms.

    As Dead as it Gets looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete