Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of March 22 + Retrospective

Here is my vlog:



I am too sick and tired to do links this week so you'll just have to look them up yourself.

ETA: Split and Stargazer have been claimed already.

Here's my retrospective:

Monday- I reviewed Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison.

Tuesday- It was my birthday, so I asked for people to wish me happy birthday, lol.

Wednesday- I started up Ask Book Chic again, and there's a great contest going on too. One random winner will receive a copy of Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti. And there may even be more winners! Go to the post for details!

Friday- I posted a preview post for She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott, which is out May 25!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your so lucky! So many books!

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete