Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, August 14, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of August 10

Before we get to the vlog, I want to link you guys to the guest blog I did for The Word Ninjas. The theme was Fateful Detours and I wrote about how one of the reasons for starting my blog was because I couldn't get a job that summer and had way too much free time, lol. Hope you enjoy it and please comment!

Anyway, here's the vlog:



Books Mentioned:
Night Runner by Max Turner
Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan
The Bell at Sealey Head by Patricia A McKillip
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Sidney Sheldon's Mistress of the Game by Tilly Bagshawe
Journey of Dreams by Marge Pellegrino
Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga
His Other Lover by Lucy Dawson
Day of the Pelican by Katherine Paterson
Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
The Blonde of the Joke by Bennett Madison
Jet Set by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
(Re)Cycler by Lauren McLaughlin
Diary of a Witness by Catherine Ryan Hyde

5 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I was just wondering to see if instead of sending Diary of a Witness and His Other Lover to the library, you would consider sending them my way. You can totally delete this comment after it's posted, but if you do want to get back to me, reach me here: lilibethramos@live.com for more info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh u got Night Runner, so lucky!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some awesome looking books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of great books! I loved Wondrous Strange and really looking forward to Darklight. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete