Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, April 27, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of April 20

Here is this week's In My Mailbox vlog finally!:



Books mentioned in the vlog (in order):
30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFs: A Friendship Field Guide by Clea Hantman
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
If The Witness Lied by Caroline B Cooney
Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel
Ghost Huntress: The Awakening by Marley Gibson
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin


Hope you all enjoy it!! :)

6 comments:

  1. AS YOU WISH!!! Don't you just LOVE Jackson? she's so funny! looove her vlogs!

    GREAT books and glad to see your IMM.. i was getting sad i would miss it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you got Ballads of Suburbia!!

    And shirtless guy covers = complete happiness!

    Awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great books! thanks for the mention and I hope you like Twilight. and I can't wait for the contest with Ballads of Suburbia. I am dying to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !
    Just discovered you blog, really like it!
    sigh..wish I got that amount of arc's haha (just kidding, lol ;)
    many greetz from
    Marjoline
    www.marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to get One Lonely Degree! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad you got a copy of As You Wish!! Now you don't need to be jealous! ha! and Ballads!! and CK's book! now I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete