Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Bulletin

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that there may not be an In My Mailbox post today or even tomorrow. My computer refuses to turn on and probably won't until I get a new power cord. At least, I hope that'll work. And the computer I'm using refuses to log me into Amazon Associates so I can't provide the links I want to provide as part of my post.

So check out other blogs' In My Mailbox posts. You can find a whole bunch here: http://www.thestorysiren.com/2008/12/in-my-mailbox_14.html

I will do my best to try and get them up as soon as possible, perhaps by using a friend's computer instead of a school computer. But whatever.

Wish me luck in getting my computer up and working again!!

1 comment: